Friday, July 25, 2008

An Unflattering Political Landscape

Well, I had to do it. One unflattering presentation of Nancy Pelosi just wasn't enough for me... I needed unflattering pictures of our political landscape!! So... here we go -- just a touch of humor with no substance whatsoever. Very juvenile of me, I know...

JOHN MC CAIN

They always said he was angry... I just never knew HOW angry!

JIMMY CARTER

Carter is generally careful to have his picture taken only when he's looking "presidential" I think. But this one was a doozy...

BOB BARR

I still think this guy looks like a cartoon...

BARBARA BOXER

It's a good thing she's so well groomed... we can see up her nose and into her brain!

BARACK OBAMA

The semi-infamous turban photo

The less well-known "Barack as The Marlboro Man" photo

"Stop! In the name of love..."

How the press would like us all to see him...

HILLARY CLINTON
I gotta tell you, folks, it doesn't get any easier than this. Hillary photos abound!! I tried to get photos that people may not have seen all over the place.

I cannot figure out why the children in this photo aren't running away from the scary lady!

Everybody needs a hobby...

Hillary's "heil Hitler"


No comments: